Friday, August 12, 2016


As name said, Just Browser. I want to create an app that doesn't log users visited websites, bookmarks and other information. There is no trashy and suspicious things in it. You are %100 safe to use it. I can assure you this app will not steal/sell/show any advertisement. I thought I can sell a "PRO" license key to monetization, that includes a few extra small features.

I've spent a few hundred hours and packed a lot of feature, try to make it's size small as possible.



It's size only 580 KB. Not even 1 MB!

Features:
One finger browsing, easy and slick interface
Bookmarking, Drag-able speed dial
Powerful AdBlocking
Day/Night mode
Advanced download manager that support resume/pause
Voice search
JS, cookie, image blocking options
Google, DuckDuckGo, Bing, Yahoo and Yandex search engines

Download:


Download from Drive -   JUST BROWSER [FAST AND MINI BROWSER]

I would like to know your feedback and ideas. Also bugs.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Naijawarlord© 2016. Powered by Blogger.

Wikipedia

Search results

Followers

Page Views

Translate

Pages

Popular Posts

Blog Archive