Saturday, March 21, 2015

EDITORS NOTE; Even though during the tutorial below the phone brand model used or mentioned in the illustration was a blackberry phone.. that doesnt chnage the fact that the same procedures applies to all other android phone model(just a matter of replacing the bb imei section during the tweaking for other peeps who are not interested in the glo bis thing)

*********************************************************************************


First of all to know if your phone is an mtk device that is mediatek device..

Download a small app from playstore called CPU-Z

If it shows anything like below screenshot  with the mediatek  name under system.. Then it is mediatek or you see anything related to mtk  chip there..






Now to the steps Proper...

*just follow the steps outline here one by one..

*the pictures of the step by step process as outlined will be shown afterward..


STEPS...

*Have fone  rooted{not compulsory though}.

* Download MobileUncle tools from Google or playstore.

* The phone or android device  must be an mediatek device.

* Open mobileuncle tools app

*Scroll down to Engineering mode and click 

*Two options will Appear..  Engineering mode[Android]  and Engineering mode[mtk] 

*Choose the second one.. Engineering mode mtk  and click on it.. 

*U will see... Telephony.. Connectivity etc option as heading 

*Swipe right to connectivity.. 

*Under it you will see CDS information.. Click on it.... It opens another page.... Click on Radio information 

*Then you have two options shown to you if it's a dual Sim phone 

*Phone 1 and phone 2..option 

*Choose the Sim slot you wanna edit 

*Example... Sim 1..choose phone 1

*U will see an interface showing something like this

*AT+EMGR=1,7""

*Just edit it and change to something like this... 

*AT+EMGR=1,7"BlackberryImeiNos"

{NOTE: THIS COMMAND MIGHT GIVE ERROR OR NOT SUPPORTED IN USERBUILT IN SOME PHONES} 

SOLUTION: Put a space between the AT+EMGR  i.e to change to AT+ EMGR
[follow that pattern and it will work out fine] 

*Then click below it  on Send at command.. 

*Same applies for Sim 2 or phone... 

*Only difference is that... The command line option for Sim 2 will be.. 

*AT+EMGR=1,10"BlackberryImeiNos"

*Then click send at command... 

*Then keep pressing back till you exit the mobileuncle tools app

*Reboot the fone  to finally make the process complete 

*Once the fone  is back on... Go back to settings and created a new APN  or access point 

*Profile name : Glo

*Apn: blackberry.net 

*Save and use as default apn 

*U can now subscribe your glo line on a bb fone  

*Load 1k  and send Comonth to 777

*Once the activation is done on the line and confirmation message of your BlackBerry subscription  is now active blah blah blah and can see your validity by sending STATUS to 777

*Remove the sim  and slot in the Android phone 

*Put the Sim. In the slot you edited and the apn  is on the new one you created.. 


*You should be up and browsing in no time 

*Best of luck 

HERE IS AN UPLOAD OF MOBILE UNCLETOOLS APP FOR EDITING YOUR IMEI ANZ CAN BE USED BY BOTH ROOTED AND UNROOTED PHONES... JUST INSTALL AND LAUNCH : MOBILEUNCLE TOOLS DOWNLOAD

IMAGE STEPS BELOW... 














Congrats because there is even now an easier way of doing the mobile tweaking without the use of mobileuncle tools whereby the only requirements needed is to have the phone rooted which can easily be done by rooting the phone with kingroot app the latest english version..

Will edit the post when the link is updated in future days ahead..

Thanks for being a part of the great naijawarlord family and hope to see more of you in the nearet future on this site..

Follow us on facebook for the latest post and be the first to get our updates by subcribing to our blog post..

Facebook page: www.facebook.com/naijawarlord

BBM Channel: C0015C6F7

thanks and endeavor to drop a comment if you have any issues..

Courtesy: Naijawarlord team

21 comments:

  1. is this applicable to Qualcomm snapdragon phones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sir.. Only applicable to mediatek chipset device aka MTK..

      But.. If you are based in Lagos and use a Samsung Qualcomm device... {I can refer you to someone who will help you out on it} *winks*

      Delete
  2. Please kindly help me with the change of IMEI of my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 10.1 GT-N8000. Please help a brother my data need is much and i spend too much on data. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tnx bro. My bad,I based ph.
    In case u stumble on format for qualdcomm tweak,pm me.Am using nexus 5.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro please can you tell me the first 8 digits of any blackberry10 phone? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. 35292105*******

    Sorry for late reply.... And that's a z10

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pls can u gimme any exact blackberry imei no I can use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am so sorry for late reply on your message.. It got sandwiched among others...

      Here are three bold 9900 imei you can use....

      356841042234218
      356841043254215
      356841043254223

      Delete
  7. The network is slow. My 3g isnt even coming on at all.. anyfin i can do to make it faster? Thanks warlord

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably too much traffic in your neighborhood or your ntwk receiving signal ain't that strong..

      Don't know how true it is but maybe you can try to patch the ntwk signal if it improve it a little..
      Download Internet speed master from playstore and apply a patch.

      More importantly I hope it's an ordinary bb imei u used and not the bb10 o...

      Nonetheless.. All boils down to your hood

      Best of luck

      Delete
  8. Am using motorola droid bro pls how do you think i can tweak it to enjoy this too help out !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this post, I just did it and I'm not sure my imei actually changed, please how can I confirm it changed and besides the glo sub I di d says BBC month instead of comonth hope that is not a problem 'have received 3gb tho, it hasn't started to browse yet but the 3g has been coming and going but when I it stays for a while I try to use it but it's not browsing I just hope I haven't made a mistake, please tell me if I did. Thanks much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope.. You haven't made any mistake so far...

      Confirm your new imei change status by dialing *#06#

      It will show you your imei...

      Hope the settings apn is now on blackberry.net

      And also the H+ coming and going is normal until it is fully activated...

      Keep sending status to 777 and couple of reboots.. It will be activated.. While H signal becomes stable and browse well...

      Best of luck

      Delete
  10. Hi, instead of anything relating to MediaTek, I see Samsung Exynos Processor 1.40GHz on my Samsaung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000. What can I do? I really need this Glo 3GB

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please I also need help on the Samsung note N8000 10.1 , I can't change the imei with mobile uncle. Plz I need help urgently.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Plz help me with blackberry imei send to dollar10811@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Recently, I came across someone who showed me that he has not been paying for his subsequent subscription after d first one he did.... He said there is a code now and once u press d code on ur glo , at d timeof ur sub expires, it will not expires; rather, u will b sent a message dat ur glo sub has been extended with 3702GB. At first, I doubted it until he showed me d messages...he has been using dis for over 3months now. But he refused to give me d code....so I don't know if any of our gurus has heard abt such cheat, if yes plz help us oooo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Recently, I came across someone who showed me that he has not been paying for his subsequent subscription after d first one he did.... He said there is a code now and once u press d code on ur glo , at d timeof ur sub expires, it will not expires; rather, u will b sent a message dat ur glo sub has been extended with 3702GB. At first, I doubted it until he showed me d messages...he has been using dis for over 3months now. But he refused to give me d code....so I don't know if any of our gurus has heard abt such cheat, if yes plz help us oooo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks admin you've been helpful. Please can I use this imei tweak to enjoy Etisalat or airtel BB subscription,because I'm tired of Glo the network is too slow here at my place.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good day,pls I have succeeded in rooting my Samsung Galaxy s3 and changing the imei to blackberry, but I don't receive signal even after setting my APN correctly.I.e my h+ doesn't ccome up.pls hlp

    ReplyDelete

Naijawarlord© 2016. Powered by Blogger.

Wikipedia

Search results

Followers

Page Views

Translate

Pages

Popular Posts

Blog Archive