Friday, October 2, 2015

Am pretty sure couple of you enjoyed the tweakware  more compared to other VPN services like psiphon,  simple server,  freedom,  open VPN etc..

Why? Because it was faster and most importantly stable with its condition and not prone to disconnection like others in the same category...

So if you are getting the error below..


For just the price of between $3 and $5 a month {depending on the premium package you can get rid of all errors}  by upgrading to the premium VPN..



Steps..

Register at www.tweakwarevpn.net

Afyer confirmation and activation of your account..

Log in your account details and click on upgrade VPN account and every other thing is self explanatory and you can be back on tweak ware once the conditions stated there are fulfilled


But if you ain't ready to go through  all that route for a VPN software/app and account..

Well... You are always welcome back to the free servers still available on Psiphon  and simple server plus others... {cos they all still still works for absolutely free}

Best of luck guys...

Enjoy....  *winks*


Courtesy : Naijawarlord  family 

4 comments:

  1. Omo m so vexed right now oh..... I was like good bye to psiphon I really enjoyed this app or as I call it speed of light app #tweakware we go miss u sha
    #thatigboboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day. Pls I need a working VPN I can use on my pc with MTN bis and the configuration. Thanks in anticipation

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can I change my default country on tweakware

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good, but my own tweakware still connecting , Usa 2 and Canada 1

    ReplyDelete

Naijawarlord© 2016. Powered by Blogger.

Wikipedia

Search results

Followers

Page Views

Translate

Pages

Popular Posts

Blog Archive