Wednesday, August 26, 2015

This is another clarion call for the naijawarlord  family... Just like they say....  "All for one.. And one for all"...

So am canvassing for votes from you guys to support one of our own in a literature contest and all you have to do is to give your votes easily in a matter of minutes so that one of our own can be the winner of the mobilebookshelf.com  literary contest...

By the way.. Our support goes to Tarina  Jones for her captivating and quite interesting writeup under the Erotica genre with a short novel titled : PAINT ME PURPLE.

Have read it and trust me,  it was a masterpiece of its kind.. Here is a snippet of it while reading it with my Cool reader app.  



STEPS ON HOW TO VOTE EASILY IN MINUTES



Pls go to www.mobilebookshelf.com scroll to the bottom, click on Polls then search for 'Paint me Purple' by Tarina Jones. Then vote for me and fill your facebook name, email and Tarina Jones in the space provided. Pls help me send to your pals oh, I need votes from you to win the competition. Thanks.

Pics illustrations below....

*go to mobilebookshelf  website here : MobileBookShelf

*click on the drop down menu and look for POLLS

*scroll down in the next pop up page and click on Read and Vote after you have liked the Facebook page of mobilebookshelf


*Choose our beloved Tarina  Jones : paint me purple as your winning vote and fill the dorm below the page to submit by entering your details on one as steps.



*CLICK ON THE SUBMIT BUTTON AND THATS ALL.

"All for one and one for all.. You might be the next person in need of support."

So think about it as a naijawarlord fan,  endeavour to vote and usher support for one of our own..

Thanks guys cos I know kw you won't let me down ;) 

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Madam ify.
      Hope you have casted your vote and voted for our tarina Jones already ma'am ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much bro... You are appreciated :)

      Delete
  3. Hmm this kind book about how to fuck EASY O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha.... Lwkmd ..

      It's just one of those erotica genre stories...

      Man shall not live by bread alone *winks*

      Delete
  4. Write My Thesis Statement' – three magic words that saved my sanity. Write my thesis statement for me - essaywriter.org took my scattered ideas and turned them into a concise, impactful thesis. Now that's some serious writing sorcery!

    ReplyDelete

Naijawarlord© 2016. Powered by Blogger.

Wikipedia

Search results

Followers

Page Views

Translate

Pages

Popular Posts

Blog Archive