Sunday, July 26, 2015

You can confirm by checking the latest updated date and time.. *winks*
*************************************
Oh gosh.. Since yesterday been getting so much messages and stuff about mtn  ending the free opera Pass and all that making the psiphon  and simple server free browsing useless....



Well am posting with it now... And it's now even faster than jet...

Maybe it's because you guys are off the network for now and the traffic is less  *tongue out*



There was a network glitch with it after an hour of free browsing so I had to wait for more testing to confirm this morning..

YESTERDAY NIGHT BROWSING HISTORY BELOW:




You can confirm the time and history of browsing from the screen shot...

And here is this MORNING PICS WHILE AM USING IT NOW..



I know you will ask me what was the magic and how did you do it....

Absolutely no magic and this is still in testing mode though so am sure more of you {maybe all} might get a negative outcome but don't worry all we be fine..

What I did was :

Changed the Proxy server from server4.operamini.com to whatsapp.com as seen in the pics above...

And the second thing I did was to bring out a Whatsapp free 6 months browsing sim  enabled a while back when I posted the tecno Jboom  J7 tweaks for 6 months free whatsapp browsing..

In order words,  the sim is whatsapp enabled for the next 6 months and I could easily use its server to browse *winks*

Sorry if you didn't do that... Am sure there will be better and easier option from somewhere else....

Will keep you guys in touch...

Have fun.. 

6 comments:

  1. Yeah tanx boss.... .


    I did dsame for Simpleserver too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls sir How can I make use of 2go gb to power all my apps pls help out Cox I have 2go 3gb,but can't make use of it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if this is still working on SAS but back then... Changing your

      Injection host to :wap.2go.im/s/ZZbedHGaCaCejU7Ge/ #sthash.jvGJzcP4.dpuf

      And injection query url to same used to work..

      Plus of course using ip 127.0.0.1 port 808o

      Try it.. Maybe you might be lucky

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. plz sir i gut sim dat hav 3gb and 3 month free watsapp. i use it it work and it dnt even take a 5 mint and stop working and I check watsapp data is finish. wat should I do

    ReplyDelete

Naijawarlord© 2016. Powered by Blogger.

Wikipedia

Search results

Followers

Page Views

Translate

Pages

Popular Posts

Blog Archive